Tuesday, July 6, 2010

NIGGAS.... (MLK IS ANGRY WITH US)



I had a dream once,it was a dream that little black boys and little black girls would drink from the river of prosperity, FREED from the thirst of oppression.

But low and behold, some 4 decades later,what have I found, but a bunch of triflin, shiftless, good for nothing Niggas.

And I know some of you don't want to hear me say that word. It's the ugliest word in the english language. But thats what I see now...

NIGGAS...

And you don't wanna be a Nigga, cause Niggas are living contradictions. Niggas are full of unfulfilled ambitions. Niggas wax and wane, Niggas LOVE to complain, Niggas love to hear themselves talk but HATE to explain..Niggas LOVE being another mans judge and jury. Niggas procrastinate until its time to worry. Niggas LOVE to be late..Niggas HATE to hurry.

Black Entertainment Television...is the WORST thing I've ever seen IN MY LIFE!!!!
.
USHER...Michael Jackson is NOT a genre of music!!!

And Now I'd like to talk about Soul Plane...

I've seen whats around the corner..I've seen what's over the horizon..AND I PROMISE YA...You Niggas have NOTHING to celebrate..AND NO I WONT GET THERE WITH YA...

I'm going to Canada..........................

No comments:

Post a Comment