Monday, October 4, 2010

A Tribe Called Quest – Rare & Unreleased Instrumentals Vol. 2



VERY RARE GET IT NOW!

01 – Excursions
02 – Midnight
03 – Jazz (We Got)
04 – We Can Get Down
05 – Youthful Expressions
06 – Lyrics To Go
07 – Rap Promoter
08 – The Chase Pt. 2
09 – Footprints
10 – Vibes & Stuff
11 – God Live Through
12 – Decsription Of A Fool

GET IT NOW!

Most of these Instrumentals were only available on the Show Vinyl pressed up by ATCQ themselves so I'm not sure whose behind releasing these? If I had to guess I would say these were all taken off the Show Vinyl from their first 4 albums and repressed up on Vinyl & CD! All good tho, it beats paying a few bills at least for one of the actual Test Pressings if your lucky to ever come across one. I've saw The Low End Theory Show Vinyl on Ebay but only Side C & D and it went for a few hundred. Sometime later I saw Aaron from The Tune Up who had the Beats Rhymes & Life Show Vinyl that was given to a friend of his from Ali Shaheed Muhammad. That didn't even last a day on Ebay so I assume he received an offer he couldn't refuse for it. Let's hope there will be a Vol 3 as I still need the Buggin' Out, 8 Million Stories & Keep It Rollin' Instrumentals...

No comments:

Post a Comment